Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3DS
SURVIVE, the watchword of the Resident Evil saga, makes sense with this new episode 100% action!
Over many missions, you'll have to fight with knives, shooting or even melee and the most hideous fearsome creatures from the imagination of the creators of the series that you could almost jump throat relief 3D! In the skin of one of the most iconic, all means are good to spray the waves of enemies by finding their weak point in the shortest time to maximize your score!
Only you can rely on your skills as a sniper by analyzing how best to meet your goals while two local network or via internet, you will be supported by a teammate who can support you in your fight, you re-energize and even drag you to a safer place for your first aid!
- Complete 30 missions entrusted to you by destroying the creatures of the world of Resident Evil. Reflex and strategy are the keys to get the highest score!
- Cooperate with two LAN or online with other players around the world, you might survive if you help!
- 8 playable characters from the saga Resident Evil Chris Redfield Albert Wesker through and even Barry Burton each with its own array of additional weapons and costumes for more customization!
- Your enemies are not scary enough? Adjust the volume of the 3D relief of the Nintendo 3DS at your convenience for you to realize that they may be closer than you think!
- Spray your own records to unlock skills to improve your characters and your arsenal so you can choose three of the 30 skills available to unlock!
- Unreleased! The playable demo of Resident Evil: Revelations, the next game of the saga exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS, included in each cartridge!
Prior to a sniper in the police branch of Raccoon City, he later became an active member of the BSAA and emblematic, an organization that has ramifications throughout the world and aims to eradicate terrorism biochemical world. Former member of the Air Force dismissed for misconduct, it is one of the few surviving the events of the manor. He was recruited in STARS by Barry Burton is one of his greatest friends. He is the brother of Claire Redfield, the latter will search elsewhere for a long time.
Jill Valentine: Alpha Team member of STARS (Special Tactics And Rescue Service), Jill has also worked for the U.S. Delta Force. Specialist in explosive detection trap, she excels in the fields and in the mechanical lock picking, which earned him a "gift" from his team-mate Barry Burton during their investigation into the Spencer mansion. She fights for what seems fair and has a great sense of morality. This is an intelligent, who knows how to shoot and shoot the other a bad situation.
Albert Wesker: power-hungry and calculating, Wesker is a man in perpetual pursuit of power and devotes his life to try to dominate the entire human species. To achieve this it has partnered with the Umbrella Corporation by becoming one of its brightest minds. In his path strewn with treason, Wesker deceived his entourage of his own death and gained superhuman powers after experimenting with a virus.
The infected, the executioner, Popokarimu: This is a sample of the bestiary and enemies you will face during your missions: human made insane by the absorption of a terrible virus, real killing machines equipped chainsaw or hybrid creatures like a giant bat whose chest has been replaced by an insect!
Mode share in the Resident Evil series from the famous episode 4, The Mercenaries becomes its own game: in addition to his bestiary repugnant to enjoy 3D relief, place the action at the first level, it allows you to choose your hero among 8 available and get started right away in the heart of horror for the solo parts in cooperation with a friend in LAN or online with gamers from around the world!
Fans of the series can enjoy a preview of the next episode of the main plot of the series, Resident Evil Revelations, coming soon on Nintendo 3DS.